Monday, 10 February 2014

Valentines Nail Inspiration

Hello beauties!

I had a fabulous weekend. To all the friends and family that made it special, a massive thank you. Tom, Annelien, Lorenzo and Lizanne (and your gorgeous collective kiddies), we had a blast visiting with all of you. :) I'll probably do a weekend in pictures of this coming weekend, because it promises to be even more fun filled.

We're almost on top of Valentines day and I haven't yet done a post about it. It's this motherhood thing, it tends to make me forget all sorts of things. Jan said that we're not doing anything this Valentines, since that's when I fell pregnant last year (we need a gap year or two!!). :P But for the rest of you romantics out there, here's a post of inspirational nail art pictures, found all over the interwebs, to get you beautifying your fingertips.


















I absolutely love all of these, don't you? If you do get creative and dolly up your nails for your V-day festivities, please mail me a pic.

That's all for today. We're looking at awesome art on Wednesday and my favourites on Friday, so be sure to tune back in for that.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment