Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Beauty Hacks!

Hello beauties!

Welcome back to the Couch! I trust your week is going alright, and if it isn't, it's about to. We're looking at some cool and easy beauty hacks here on the blog today. If you don't know what a hack is, where have you been hiding?? :P It's basically something simple, which is going to make your life easier. And I've rounded up some beauty related ones for you today!!



To keep the area around the nail clean when painting polish

Use a band aid when doing a french mani





DIY nail polish remover in a pot


A cotton bud also works for this!!



Use a bobby pin as a dotting tool


Can you believe how easy these are? I'm going to try some of them for sure!! As always, I found all of these from either Pinterest or a Google image search. None of these images belong to me. If you have a cool beauty hack, lemme know!!

Tune in again on Friday for my monthly favourites, because it's the last Friday of the month. I've rounded up some pretty awesome stuff for you to see!! Everything from makeup to movies to music will be covered.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment