Monday, 31 March 2014

Gypsy Shoot

Hello beauties!

Sorry for the late post today. We've been having problems with our internet since last week (and by problems I mean no internet at all) and I'm bringing you this post via incredibly shaky, age old 3G. So don't say I didn't try!! :P

Over the weekend, my cousin Tanja and I had some fun with this gypsy inspired shoot. The wardrobe was an assembly of stuff from both our closets, the wig is a really cool one I got at China Mall, the jewellery is an assortment from my personal stash and I did the makeup and took the photos too. Of course, my cousin had to bring the props and figure out the poses. I had a bright idea or two, but most of it was hers. :) It's really cool that she had the flute and other stuff just waiting to be photographed.

We went to a park near my house for the photos (some were taken in my backyard!!), and we were graced with some awesome weather for photography. Afterwards, I did the editing and this is what I came up with.






 




 

 

 


 

 
 

 

I had a lot of fun with the shoot, in spite of feeling horrible (due to a cold). Thanks cuz, you were awesome!! And I'm looking forward to the punk shoot I have coming up, with Lizanne. It's going to be friggen amazing!!! :)

I may or may not post again this week, depending on how the internet comes on. If it's repaired, I'll definitely blog again, but if it doesn't, hopefully I'll be back next week. Watch this space.

I've been working really hard on my second novel. I'm just waiting for feedback from one or two of the proofreaders, but the edit is otherwise complete. Now I just need to finish the cover and write my acknowledgements. If all goes well, you'll be able to download it soon. Once again, watch this space.

Have a fantastic week!!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

2 comments:

  1. Really very good shoot!! (won't mention the connection lol)
    Welgedaan!!

    ReplyDelete