Monday, 17 March 2014

Movie inspired manicures

Hello beauties!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

We're headed into a hectic week this week, as it's Kayla's baptism on Sunday. I'll definitely share some pics with you guys next week somewhere, because I think she's going to look absolutely stunning!! But anyway, I hope your Monday is far from blue. :)

We're looking at some amazing movie inspired manicures today. I personally don't have the time to attempt these, but I think all of them are pretty amazing. Have a look.





























Isn't this amazing? Especially that last one... O_O

Have a fantastic week folks!!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

1 comment:

  1. The bloomin's couch is really awesome to follow.The total step was also informative with the great focusing of images and text.I was unknown about it so thanks for arranging on the topics.
    Some days ago I gotten a similar like you with the amazing tutorials and tips with video and Book.It is really informative Tutorials topics about many Kinds of MakeUp.
    learnspecialeffectsmakeup

    ReplyDelete