Monday, 10 March 2014

St. Paddy's Day Makeup

Hello beauties!

Welcome back to the Couch. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. As our bathroom is still under construction (and we have no water), I'm bringing you this post from my in laws' house. The family has started to arrive for Kayla's baptism, and we had cousin Elsje's baby shower over the weekend, so it was another busy one.

Anyway, it's St. Patrick's Day next Monday, so you'll be seeing a whole lot of green on the blog this week. We're looking at makeup inspiration for the holiday today, and nails on Wednesday. So tune back in for that. I found all of these images on Pinterest, as usual. I don't know where I'd be without that site!



















I love the green look. Definitely going to play with green makeup again one of these days!!

Have a good week! See you again on Wednesday!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment