Monday, 24 March 2014

Weekend In Pictures : Baptism Galore!

Hello beauties!

What a weekend... Good grief, I need another one just to recover from this one!! Sorry about the quality of the pictures, all of these are cell phone pics, which we took as we went along. I'll share the official photos of the day when I get them.

On Friday, we went to the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens with my brother in law, Willem. The weather started out looking pretty cloudy, but the day turned out to be really great. Here are some of the phodies we took.









 


 






On Saturday, we spent some time in the shops, before we went to my parents' house to prepare for the after event for Sunday. Kayla wasn't in the best of moods on Saturday, but I thought she looked cute, which is why I'm sharing these pics of her.


I bought two Sleek i-Divine makeup palettes and got a free makeup bag. Oh, how I love bags!! I got the Original and Oh so Special palettes. I have to say, I really love the incredible pigmentation in these shadows. This is real value for your buck!! I've had and loved the Bad Girl palette for just around two years now. It's awesome!!


Here are some pictures of the preparations for Sunday's tea afterwards. I never got photos of the finished tables, because I had to feed Kayla and by the time I got there... Well, let's just say I have a hungry family. :P





 And then, Sunday was baptism day!! I'll share the camera photos with you when I get them, but here's a sneek peek. :)


 






Thank you to all the family and friends who made our day special. It was really awesome to spend it with so many loved ones. And for those who couldn't make it, you were there in our hearts. :) After the sermon, we had tea and cake at my parents' and then went on to lunch with the in laws. I don't have pictures of this, because I was, quite frankly, too tired to care. :P But we had a really good time.

I hope you have a fantastic week!!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment