Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Amazing Face Painting

Hello beauties!!

Makeup artist Elvis Schmoulianoff is a genius. And what makes him even cooler is the fact that he only works with cruelty free and vegan products, which makes him awesome in my book.

He does all kinds of awesome makeup looks, but I recently saw this video of a face paint he did. Shot in the same style as Gotye's Somebody that I used to Know, he systematically paints and re-paints a woman's face and neck. It's amazingly artistic and fun to watch, so have a look.


This video led me to looking at some of his other works, and this is what I found :












This just goes to show, once again, that makeup is really a form of art. It always amazes me to see what other makeup artists can think up and paint on their face-shaped canvases. :) Elvis Schmoulianoff is an amazingly talented guy!!

Check in again on Friday for my weekly favourites.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment