Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Light 'em up!

Hello beauties!

I hope you had a great Easter. We spent a lot of time with family and loved ones, which was awesome. The festive season is almost over here in South Africa, with out last set of public holidays coming up next week. After that, things will be back to normal!! With the public holidays, I have two upcoming shoots as well, so watch this space!

If you're a lover of wifi, this post is specially for you. Takara Tomy Arts has come forward with a new trend-setting nail art design. For $12, you buy a set of stick on nails, one or all of which has a LED light inserted into it. This LED will light up whenever you're in close proximity to a wifi using smart phone, or certain cellular signals.

I lie not.







Other than the fact that they look kind of bulky (as in too high on the nail), I kind of like them. I wouldn't wear them, though. Would you? I wonder if this is a passing craze, such as feather hair extensions (remember those?) or a painfully recurring one like the duck feet nails. *shudder* Lemme know what you think!!

My April favourites are on the Couch on Friday, so be sure to tune in for that. (Can you believe the month is almost over?!?!)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment