Friday, 9 May 2014

Friday Favourites

Hello beauties!

First of all, I'm super elated to share some incredible reviews with you! I got these on my books on Amazon, and it really makes me feel pretty awesome.

K.M. Dorsey gave five stars and said this about The Rise of the Exile Queen :

It's a gripping tale that grabs you from the beginning and never let's go. I'm starting the second book as soon as I finish this review.

And then I got a 5 star review from Erna on The Song of War too!! 

its brilliant. better than the first and it made me angry, cry, and laughing. cant wait for the last book. cant remember when last a book captured me like this has..

(Both reviews copied and pasted from amazon.com)

So, if you haven't yet, get your hands on the books and lemme know what you think about them!!

Anyway, on to the favourites. As always, none of these images belong to me, and all of them can be found on my Pinterest board All things Beauty.




















Have a fabulous weekend folks and see you back here on Monday!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals, 

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment