Friday, 16 May 2014

Friday Favourites

Hello beauties!!

Here we are again at the end of a week. But before we get to the post today, a massive thank you to everyone who have bought and read my novels! I've been getting really good feedback, which makes me feel light and floaty. :) You can buy my babies from amazon!!

          

I'm a chapter and a half into the last book, which I haven't chosen a title for yet. I have one I can fall back on if I don't think up anything better. :P So watch this space for that!!

As always, my favourites can all be found on my All things Beauty board on Pinterest, and none of the images that follow belong to me. :)





















Now go have a fabulous weekend!! :) I'll see you back here on Monday with something cool!!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment