Friday, 30 May 2014

May Favourites

Hello beauties!

Welcome back to the Couch and to my monthly favourites post! As always, all of the images can be found on my Pinterest, and none of them belong to me, except if stated otherwise.

Let's get straight to it.

My song of the month is Buzzcut Season by Lorde.



The following are a bunch of photographs I loved this month. I can't pick a favourite, so I'm leaving it to you!! :)








As for personal favourite photos, it's one of these three... :P These images obviously belong to me.




Place of the month (where I'd LOVE to go...) is this flowery hill in Hokkaido, Japan.


My favourite artist of the month is Sabine Rich, who did all three of the following artworks. Find her here on DeviantArt.





I love the cuffs and ring in the top picture, and the following three are my favourite beauty looks of the month. This first special effects makeup look BLEW MY MIND.




These following DIY's are super cool and easy to make. I love the mason jar one! We have so many falling leaves now that it might just be a good project to try out!



I absolutely love this drawing! It's called 'When the war ends' by aionlights on DA.


These following steampunk finds are awesome!  I love the bloomers!!


This following costume idea is easy to make, and you can bet I'll be doing this for a mermaid shoot someday!!!


Some funnies you'll love.



My favourite show of the month is Castle. I absolutely adore Nathan Fillion, who is not only a brilliant actor, but 'ruggedly handsome' as well. Love this show!!


Product of the month is Annique's Spa massage candle. Read more about my thoughts on it here.


And now for some shameless self-promotion. My favourite book of the month is this one. I wrote it. :)



You can now buy it on Lulu.com, as well as amazon, and both books are coming to the Nook and ibook stores soon. I'll let you know when they're available there. Thank you to everyone who has bought this one, and for your overwhelming enthusiasm and positivity. It's been blowing me away how much people enjoy this book, and it makes me feel really incredible. Thank you for reading, sharing and recommending, I honestly appreciate it.

Now before I send you off for the weekend, just a notice to take a good look at the way things are on the Couch now, and say your goodbyes. Because there are going to be some changes over the weekend. I'm giving the blog a much needed makeover, because I'm kind of tired of the look of it at the moment. It's been this way for a long time now, and I think I need a change.

Don't worry, the content and posting schedule will stay put. I won't tamper with that. Just the look of the blog is going to be updated.

So I'll see you all again on Monday, when things will be fresh! Have a fabulous weekend, folks!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment