Monday, 12 May 2014

Mother's Day Celebrations

Hello beauties!!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend, and a wonderful Mother's Day! This year I was blessed enough to join the ranks of mothers all around the world, and be celebrated along with all the others as well. It was really great to be able to spend the day with both my mothers and my little girl!!

I've got some pictures for you today of our Mother's Day celebrations.

We went for lunch to Ocean Basket at Clearwater Mall along with my parents, brother and in-laws. Here's how it went down. (Please excuse the cell phone photos)
















Being a mother on Mother's Day is truly special. My little girl means the whole world to me, and being her mother is a privilege and an honour. Her hands hold my heart firmly and I honestly never want her to let go. It's a feeling you can only understand once you're a mother yourself, and even though I've tried to put into words what exactly she means to me, it's impossible.

I think the mothers of the world understand where I'm coming from though. :P If you're a mommy or about to be one, I hope your Mother's day was special!! Spending mine with loved ones was fantastic!!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment