Friday, 6 June 2014

Favourites!

Hello beauties!

First of all, I'd like to thank Capot on amazon for another amazing review. I'm telling you, folks, having people you've never met before give you such amazing and positive feedback is absolutely awesome! I can't stop smiling. This is what Capot said about The Song of War :

All I can say is WOW! This book, the second in the trilogy, is really a great read. The battle scenes in it are so realistic you can almost feel as if you're there right beside the characters. Can't wait for the third in the trilogy to see what happens to Eva and all her friends. I'd definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes not only a good SciFi adventure but also one containing portions of the SteamPunk genre.

It makes me feel really good to read reviews like these. :)

On to the post today! You know how it works; images all found on Pinterest.




















Now go have a fabulous weekend!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment