Monday, 30 June 2014

Fourth of July Makeup Inspiration

Hello beauties!

Welcome back to the Couch! Hope your weekend was fantastic! I don't have a weekend in pictures for you today, because I seriously didn't actually think about taking pictures on top of everything else. :P But if all goes well, I'll have a WIP for you next week.

Because it's July this week, I thought I'd help you prep for the fourth of July! In the spirit of Independence Day, I've rounded up some amazing makeup looks for today's post, and nail art for tomorrow's. Some of these are pretty wearable, but others are more over the top.

Have a look at this!




















Are you planning something for the 4th of July? Lemme know!

Have a fantabulous week, folks!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment