Friday, 13 June 2014

Friday Favourites!

Hello beauties!

I forgot to share the newest review on my book with you guys. Sorry, it was a tired-as-hell-due-to-teething-child-moment. But this is a five star rating from A.Ell. on The Song of War :

It is such a rare occurrence for the middle book in a trilogy to continue with the same pace and momentum as the first, and actually improve on the story line. Well this book delivers!! You've got a whole host of new and exciting story telling happening, the plot literally keeps you on the edge of your seat and is incredibly intricately written.

Cannot recommend this book enough! Do yourself a huge favour and buy both the books in the series as soon as possible.


Thank you so much, Angie!!

You guys really should hop on by and check out my personal author pages on Lulu and Amazon. Click those links, you know you want to! :P

On to today's post. As always, I have my weekly favourites from Pinterest. Check this out. 




























There won't be a post on Monday, because it's a public holiday here in SA, and I'll be relaxing with my hubbers and Kayla. But tune back in on Tuesday!

Have a fabulous weekend folks!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals, 

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment