Thursday, 5 June 2014

Makeup Transformations

Hello beauties!

Welcome back!

We're having a look at some amazing makeup transformations today. I know I've done some posts like this one before, but I really enjoy looking at before and afters, and I bet you do too. So I've rounded up a few good ones, some of the courtesy of Alyssa. Thanks for the heads up, chica!




























I always find it fascinating to look at transformations like these. I wonder at times how much makeup is actually slapped on to even out some of the more broken out skin, and I imagine you'd have to take some of it off with a paint scraper. But overall, it's incredible how easily makeup can correct imperfections. And all of these women are beautiful without their war paint anyway. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment