Monday, 21 July 2014

A tune to start your week

Hello beauties!

Here's to another Monday. Hope yours has started fabulously and won't become blue. :)

You all know how much I love YouTube muso's, but it's been a while since I shared one of my favourite ones with you. Peter Hollens is one of them. He's an amazing singer, with a really haunting kind of voice. And he's also an incredibly talented a cappella singer. He's one of those artists who records every sound, beat and stray tone with his voice and then throws all of the recordings together to make musical magic. Treat your ears to some of these :













I absolutely ADORE the pirates medley. Friggen funny and hilarious!! Of everything Peter Hollens has ever done, that one is probably my all time favourite. I also love his LOTR related songs and medleys, as well as some other game related things he's done. Really do yourself a favour and go check out his channel. You won't be sorry.

Have a great week folks!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment