Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Bright Hair

Hello Beauties!

It's absolutely freezing here in SA! Please, folks, keep warm!!

I have a roundup of some pretty amazing bright hair colours for you today, which all started with this image Tanja found on Pinterest :


Good. Now you know how it SHOULDN'T be done. But I've found some pretty amazing images of how amazing bright coloured hair can look. Feast thine eyes :



























I absolutely love every one of these. I've always wanted to go completely red, and I hope I'll have the guts to do it someday. Awesome!! #anycolouryoucanthinkof

By the way, for those of you who have yet to see it, Liani featured me on her blog yesterday, so head on over there and take a look.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment