Thursday, 24 July 2014

I'm in paperback!

Hello Beauties!

It's official, my novels are AVAILABLE IN PRINT!!

I dropped the bomb on my Evangellion Trilogy's Facebook page yesterday (please support me by liking it. I upload a lot of exclusive content there), and the post has spread like wildfire since.

I personally cannot believe that this has finally happened. It's been a life-dream, you know, one of the impossible seeming ones. And now it's come true. Not only am I a published author, but now my work is available in print, and that in all the corners of the earth. I'm shaking as I write this!!

So I'm sorry if my gushing is annoying. I really don't mean it to be. I'm just completely blown away that this could be happening to me, because it isn't something I ever imagined could come my way. Not even in my wildest dreams.

I'll end this rant with a final piece of advertising. If you're looking for a good end-of-the-summer / pre-spring read, I know of something you'll like. If you like your Kindle / ebook reader, but you LOVE the feel of a real book in your hands, I know of something you'll like. And if you want to read something that hasn't yet been *loosely* translated onto film, I know of something you'll like! :D

The Rise of the Exile Queen is available in print here :
amazon.com
amazon.co.uk
Createspace

The Song of War :
amazon.com
amazon.co.uk
Createspace

Obviously both novels are in every amazon store worldwide, so if you're in Japan, Australia or anywhere in between, check out your local listings. :)

I'm blessed beyond belief with people in my life, who are rooted behind me, keeping me inspired and motivated. You know who you are. Thank you. I love all of you to bits!

As for book three, we're getting there. :) Keep your eyes peeled for more details.

Now go out there and buy my novels! Pretty please with a cherry on top!! :D (Just joking, you don't have to buy them. But it would be awesome if you did.)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment