Friday, 11 July 2014

Weekly Favourites

Hello Beauties!

Welcome back to the Couch. Before we get to today's post, just a friendly reminder to go check out my novels! They really do need loving readers to take care of them, poor little critters. :) Book one here and book two (which has been getting fabulous reviews) here. Book three is already causing an uproar in my family, with the cousins wildly speculating on what's happening, and by extension - who's kicking the bucket - next. I love it. (insert evil laugh here)

Anyway, on to today's post. As always, I'm sharing my beauty pics of the week from Pinterest. Go ahead and follow me. I know you want to! :)








































Have a fantastic weekend!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment