Thursday, 3 July 2014

Yellow and blue

Hello beauties!

I hope your week has been going well!

Kayla and I (by which I mean less Kayla and more I) had some fun with photos the other day. I'd picked out a jersey for her that morning, which was yellow and blue, and I found myself thinking that I didn't want her to look like a boy. Which is why I added a blue tutu. It's not because I love tutu's so much, it was to establish her femininity without any room for doubt... I promise!! :)

Anyway. My mom had bought her a minion toy, and I figured that since she was already dressed in blue and yellow, we might as well roll with it. So I grabbed some blue and yellow toys and while she played, I snapped some shots. Here's how it turned out.
























I look at this little face every day, and I still can't get over how incredibly blessed I am. Isn't she just the most gorgeous little being you've seen in your life?

Come back tomorrow for my weekly beauty favourites!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment