Monday, 18 August 2014

Makeup Artist Focus - Lex Fleming

Hello Beauties!

So, I'm back. :) Thank you for all the concerned emails and messages, I really appreciate them. I'm feeling a lot better, though I'm still not completely healthy.

Today we're looking at an incredibly cool makeup artist. Alexys Fleming, AKA Lex from Made you (yew) look, is one of the most talented and awesome makeup artists out there. Her channel on YouTube is filled to the brim with incredible body-paints (she has a second channel for makeup looks too), she's funny and officially one of my favourite people to watch. No, that didn't sound stalker-y at all. :P

Her work is really awesome. Watching her paint pretty intricate designs on herself without plotting out the lines ahead is mind blowing. She usually just has a reference photo and goes in free hand. O_O And then turns out looking like this :

















Amazing, right? And this is just the tip of the iceberg my friends. Go have a look at her channel. It's really incredible. This week while I was sick I just sat and binge watched her videos! :D Show some love and subscribe to this brilliant talent!

Happy Monday, folks!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment