Thursday, 28 August 2014

My Emmy Award Picks

Hello Beauties!

As promised, my Emmy favourites for the year and only the needed text to accompany it. I'll start by saying that none of these images belong to me, I found them on a Google search. Coz I knowz how to Google. Secondly, I just want to note in passing that the big trends of the night were red and white. And lastly, the makeup on the red carpet was either smokey, rosy or nude-ish.

Have a look.











Kaley Cuoco wore my absolute favourite look of the night. Her rosy makeup, funky hair and incredible dress suited her perfectly. Just proves once again that the old rule of not wearing red and pink together is on the slow march out. Love it!



These following two were considered two of the worst looks of the night.


I seriously don't think Mayim Bialik looked that bad. If Amy Farrah Fowler ever went to an event, that's probably what she would have worn. With a tiaraaaaaa of course. And I think the colour looked fantastic on her. She cleans up nicely! Reminds me of European royalty.


And that's all I have for you today! Tune in tomorrow for my August favourites.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment