Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Arts and crafts with old newspaper and other print

Hello beauties!

It's been a while since I've done a recycling artsy post, so I figured I'd give it a go again today. All of us have old printed items that we want to get rid of, from newspapers to telephone books to heaps of outdated magazines. I bet you have at least one of these, and maybe even more laying around your house.

Some of these things may even be sentimental, like grandma's old Christmas cards, postcards you got from someone special on their worldwide trip or that first love letter from your better half. Why not make something with these, instead of having them clutter your home?

I've got a ton of ideas for you. (Not a literal ton, ideas don't weigh anything... :P ) All of these have a home on Pinterest and they're not mine.
































Isn't it incredible what you can do with stuff you just have laying around in the house? Those angel wings are speaking to me. I can smell a shoot coming on. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment