Thursday, 18 September 2014

Before and after - Drag Queen Eddition

Hello beauties!

I know this is probably going to be a controversial post, but love them or hate them, nobody can deny the incredible makeup powers that drag queens possess. They are really the queens of makeup. Too much? Sorry.

But the point is that all of us can learn something about makeup from them. They can contour and highlight like nothing else I've ever seen. They can make more masculine features look incredibly feminine and accentuate their eyes so beautifully. Sure, some of it is a little over the top, but I believe that it adds to their charm.

These photographs of before and afters were taken by photographer Leland Bobbé, and are really very cool.
























What gets me is how big they can make their eyes and lips look... O_O I bet a lot of you wish you could do that too.

I really don't want this to turn out into a moral discussion, and I ask that if you decide to comment, you'll keep it clean. We don't need to be nasty or bring people down!

See you tomorrow for my weekly favourites!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment