Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Interesting Stockings

Hello Beauties!

I hope your week is going well. We're midway to the weekend!

After I did the post about strange leggings the other day, someone suggested that I do one about stockings (or tights). So I searched the interwebs. Here's a tip for you. Don't ever search just for 'stockings', because then all the weird stuff pops up. Fetishes anyone?

I got all of these from a Google search for 'printed stockings', which was muuuch better. :) (obviously, none of the images belong to me.) So have a look!










 














Honestly, whenever I see interesting printed stockings, I think of my primary school English teacher. She wore these just about every day, with bright coloured shorts. I remember a specific pair with bright yellow sunflowers. :)

And that's all I have for today!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment