Thursday, 11 September 2014

Lipstick Art

Hello Beauties!

First of all, I'd like to say a very special happy birthday to my dear friend, Rita-Mari! You're super amazing! Love you lots!

Lipstick art is a really big thing. I've blogged about it before, but I've found some new amazing images of this artform for you.

Have a look.























I think this must be a pretty difficult artform, if for no other reason that you're constantly at risk for smudging it. I personally talk so much (and consume copious amounts of coffee), that this would have rubbed off within fifteen minutes of applying. :) But I think it's beautiful and artistic!

Would you wear lipstick art? Lemme know.

See you tomorrow for my weekly beauty favourites.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment