Monday, 1 September 2014

My weekend in pictures - Last weekend of August!

Hello beauties!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Happy spring day / autumn day (or fall)! My weekend was busy, but I tried to take photos of it to share with you throughout. So here they are!!

Friday basically went down this way : when Kayla was awake, I played with her, fed her, changed her diapers and generally ran about after her. She crawls at the speed of sound now and when she isn't doing that, she's standing up against all kinds of things. At one point, she overturned the ballpit. Fun! :P When Kayla was asleep, I WROTE my behind off.

Not literally, mind you, I'm sitting on it as I type this.

I managed to complete TWO AND A HALF CHAPTERS. Cos I'm a bad ass. (: That and I'm so behind schedule it's not even funny. But we're getting there.




We made a quick trip to the mall for some groceries and stuff for Kayla, but I did lay my hands on some makeup stuff. We just kind of chilled when Kayla was asleep, eating fish and chips and watching The Quest. I'm super glad to see Christian go! I did not like that one!




On Saturday, I had a makeup job for Christa-Mari's wedding. Because they needed six people made up, I brought my cousin, Anschke, along to help. She was fabulous and did an exceptional job! And she's got an exam today! Good luck cuz! I know you'll nail it.









Afterwards, I spent the evening with the family and we had an awesome home cooked dinner with my in laws. When we got home I got in bed early and read a little. I'm currently reading Thief's Magic by Trudi Canavan, and so far I'm loving it.





On Sunday, we found Kayla in her crib this way. :)


She stood up in it on her own for the first time! I'm so proud of her! Anyway. I've also got some pictures of her first tooth. The teething process has been difficult and dragged out in our house, with the teeth playing hide and seek. Another one is making her life miserable at the moment, so we really hope it comes out soon.





The rest of our day was spent with relatives. We had lunch with my parents and tea with Jan's grandma and aunt. The rest of the night was spent chilling and reading. :)

And that's all I have for today!

Happy Monday, folks!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment