Friday, 5 September 2014

Weekly beauty favourites

Hello Beauties!

Wow, time flies. Tomorrow is my six year wedding anniversary. It's almost too much to handle, because I really feel like we just got married last week. It's like Jan and I've been together for eternity already and somehow, it's still not long enough. Maybe that's what makes us work.


So before I get to the favourites, I just want to take a moment to thank Jan for our 'little infinity'. It's been amazing, real and wonderful. And together we did something so fabulous, I imagine I can still feel the earth shake with her coming. Thank you for the best six years of my life and for giving me the biggest gift I've ever received. I love you and Kay until the day I die.

OK. Mushy stuff aside. Friday Favourites! Find all of these and more on my Pinterest board, all things beauty.




























Now, shoo, go have a fabulous weekend. :P I'll see you again on Monday!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment