Friday, 19 September 2014

Weekly Favourites and Instagram!

Hello beauties!

Before we get to the post today, I want to let you all know I'm on Instagram now! Please go ahead and follow me on there, because I'll probably be posting some vacation photos on there as I take them. I won't be blogging next week, because I'll be on holiday, but as I say, become my Instagram buddy and you'll hear from me anyway. :)

And then, my bestie blogged about me! If you've been unsure about if you would enjoy my novels, you really should read what she says here. Thank you, Liani! You're awesome! (And those photos are amazing too!!!)

As always on a Friday, we're looking at my beauty favourites for the week. All of these can be found on my All things Beauty board, and none of the images belong to me. :)


































And that's all I have for you this week! I hope you have an awesome weekend and I'll see you all again on the 29th.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment