Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Eyeliner Art

Hello Beauties!

Welcome back to the Couch.

I'll be candid with you here. I'm not the best with eyeliner. Not pencils, gels, eyeliner pens or liquid liners. None of them.

On myself I can apply it somewhat, then fix the smudges, shout with annoyance and start over on my makeup. On clients, I just tend to suck. I never use liquid products because of this suckiness. I much prefer the fine precision of an angled liner paired with eyeshadow, or used to transfer product from whatever (like an eyeliner pencil). I can usually make near perfect lines with the angled brush. But with anything else? Not so much.

Of course there are some people in the world who are pros with eyeliners of all sorts. They make using eyeliner an art. And today, we're looking at some prime examples of this. (All of these via Pinterest.)































Beautiful, eh? Some of these are just incredible. I've always been in love with these incredibly graphic eyeliner looks, but it just seems I can't pull it off. Maybe one day I'll get it perfect. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment