Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Ideas for DIY Christmas Gifts

Hello Beauties!

I can't even believe I'm uttering this here, but, my friends, Christmas is almost upon us. How in the...? I do not know. But it is. Luckily we still have time to get our craft on and make some personalised gifts. And I've gone ahead and rounded up some of the coolest ones I could find specially for you.

I've pinned all of these to my Crafts! board on Pinterest (follow me, I pin cool things :P), so you can follow the original links from there over the web. That means that none of these images belong to me, but I bet you already gathered that, smarty pants. :)

































For those of you who have read my books, I have a little good news! I'm basically done with 'the unnamed one'! Soon the editing will begin! And I finished just in time for the launch of Dragon Age 3. Which had NOTHING to do with my deadline for finishing this book. (Those who know me know that statement was a blatant lie. DA3 had everything to do with my deadline. I am a geek, OK? I said it, here on the internet. Deal.)

Anyway. All of this means that the novel will be finished in time for it's deadline. I can only hope it'll have a title by then. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment