Thursday, 23 October 2014

Jeweled Nails

Hi Beauties!

This thing has been brewing and it's getting bigger all of the time. At one time in the recent past, I bet you've had jewels on your nails for some kind of occasion. I had rhinestones on my nails for my wedding even six years ago!

But these days, the jewel thing is getting out of hand, in my opinion. I don't like this particular movement, because the stones on my nails annoy the living daylights out of me. I. Must. Pick. When it's just on a single finger, I want to go out of my mind with the need to play with, toy with and pick at the jewels. I cannot imagine what I'll do if I had every nail bejeweled.

You, on the other hand, probably love this trend. Which is why I went ahead and looked for some cool (and some not so cool) examples of it. You're welcome. All of these via Pinterest.



















I can tell you one thing. This post has reminded me why I hate duck feet nails. Shudder.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment