Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Kids Costumes

Hello Beauties!

We don't really celebrate Halloween in South Africa, as I've mentioned before. It'e getting a little bigger each year, but the general populace still doesn't care. We don't trick or treat at all, except in really special circumstances, and the only dressing up is here and there for events and fundraisers.

Now I personally love dressing up. I could be a character every day of the week (here my husband would probably tell you I already am...). I love the idea of cosplaying, though I've never been involved in a real cosplay, and I love costumes. So this time of the year, when the interwebs bombards me with images of kids in costumes, I get super excited for a time when Kayla will be big enough to dress up as a princess or a scarecrow or a flowerpot. Because, believe me, Halloween or no, Kayla will be dressed up. :)

Here's a roundup of the cutest costumes I've found on the internet this year.
































The level of cuteness in this post is just way too high. I feel like my head is going to explode into glitter and rainbows. :) So I'm going to end the post right here. None of the images belong to me, they're from Pinterest and Google search.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment