Wednesday, 22 October 2014

October is Pink Month

Hello Beauties!

Breast cancer. I've blogged about it before (here and here) and those posts are fairly extensive, but I still want to help raise awareness for it.

I know a ton of people touched by breast cancer, including my great grandmother. Both my gran and mom have had lumps removed too, even though these weren't cancerous. They could have become that way though.

Surviving breast cancer is very possible, folks, people just need to hear about it.

So let's raise awareness!

In honour of this, I have gathered a bunch of pink beauty related things for you today. All images courtesy of Pinterest.





























Loving this pinkness! There's a shade included in here for all of you. So I guess the real question is... Will you recreate some of these looks?

Just before I say goodbye, my buddy Lizanne is a year older today. Happy birthday! I hope you have a fabulous one.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment