Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Trend Alert - Flip Manicures

Hello Beauties!

Now that this vacation-thing is over, we can return to our usual scheduling. :P I've got a trend alert for you again today, with a new fad entering the manicure world.

Flip manicures : when the bottom of the free edge of your nail is manicured. Aka all kinds of glam under the nail. This is a pretty big trend that normal women don't seem too concerned about. I don't know what to make of it myself, being FANATIC about not having gunk and stuff under my nails. So why in the name of doughnuts would anybody intentionally put something there?

O_O

Anyway. I'm not opposed to the manicures where you simply paint the underside of the nail, like the trending Louboutin nails. But 3D stuff under my nails? Aint nobody got time fo dat. Diva Adelle has been spotted wearing this trend a few times now and is shown below. (Images courtesy of a Google search, none of these images belong to me)

Have a look.












What do you make of this one? Please let me know!

We're looking at my travel makeup essentials tomorrow, so be sure to tune in for that. See you then!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment