Thursday, 20 November 2014

DIY Christmas Ornaments

Hello Beauties!

Happy birthday to my cousin, Rochel! Have an awesome one!

We're currently in the process of making Christmas decorations, which led me to Pinterest, of course. It seems everything leads me to Pinterest these days... :D (follow me, I pin cool things!!)

Anyway, I found an abundance of really cool and easy DIY ornaments, including a lot of things you could make with the kids or as gifts. I think it's super cool to have personalised ornaments on the tree. And it's an added bonus if you can get the family involved in making them. So here's something to get you crafting if you're not doing the Sisters with Blisters walk on Saturday. :P
































I love all of these, but I have to be honest when I say the thing I want to do the absolute most, is make snowflakes with a glue gun! OMW!! And even more than that, I want to make a crown with the glue gun... O_O

Just an update, I didn't win the #LoveChange competition unfortunately. But congratulations to the winner, Scott Dunlop.

See you tomorrow with my favourites!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment