Friday, 28 November 2014

Favourites - Black Friday Eddition

Hello Beauties!

It's Black Friday today! I don't know if you say 'Happy Black Friday' or if you just tell people to not get trampled in all the sales... :) But it's Friday, which means time for favourites on the Couch and black happens to be one of my favourite colours. So I thought it would be a good idea to combine the two. ;)

So I've scoured the web and rounded up some cool things for every aspect of your life, all in some manner incorporating the colour black. All images via Pinterest and Google search.

Listen to the soothing tones of Paul McCartney singing Blackbird while you check out the images.


































I hope you get at least one great saving somewhere today. :D Have an awesome weekend and see you back here on Monday.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment