Monday, 3 November 2014

Kayla's First Birthday Party

Hello Beauties!

Welcome back to the Couch! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I had a petty good one, though it was really, really busy.

You see, Saturday, Nov. 8th is Kayla's first birthday. But we had her party over the weekend. And today I'm going to share some of the pics with you! I'd like to thank everyone who had a hand in the party, from taking photos (as always, LF Photography) to helping set up to bringing extra snacks (Rita, that tart was amazing) to watching Kayla while Jan and I worked. :) We're truly grateful and blessed to have such amazing people in our lives.

Also, Kay got the best gifts ever. I mean, the cutest outfits, the nicest toys, great books and original art. You heard me. Both her aunties Liani and Rita-Mari drew and painted original artworks for Kayla. I mean, the kid isn't even a year old and she owns art. How dope is that? (I can't believe I just said that.) So thank all of you for the awesome gifts!

We had a picnic at the Kloofendal Nature Reserve and the theme was Ladybugs. All of the kids could run / crawl to their hearts' content and we enjoyed warm weather. I panicked about the brewing rain, but in the end there wasn't even a drop until Sunday, which was good news for the picnic goers. We had a truly awesome time!

You can now look at the awesome photos!















































Check out my grandma with her tablet. :P






















All images copyright LF Photography.

These following images were taken by some of the guests and Jan.

















Yeah, I have no idea what I'm saying / thinking in this photo. Haha!




Once again thank you to all our friends and family. All of you are awesome level ten. We love you all!

Tune back in tomorrow for something cool!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Beautiful friends, Beautiful pics - it was definitely one beautiful and special day for Kayla! May there be many more! Love L xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx my friend! You all made it special ! Love ya!

      Delete