Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Upcycling old T-Shirts

Hello beauties!

I received super exciting news yesterday! A while ago, I entered the Change Exchange #LoveChange competition, writing a blog post about my little Kayla. And yesterday, I found out that I'm one of the top 10! Whoop whoop! Please be a sweetheart and go read (and like!!) my post here? Thank you so much! I will find out by the end of the week if I've won and I'll keep you in the loop :)

On to today's post.

We all have tons of old tees in our closets. And there are some amazing bloggers and seamstresses out there who have figured out was to make the old shirts into new, great clothes and accessories. I've rounded some of them up for you!


Find this cool rug tutorial on One Dog Woof. 


This summer vest is from How Joyful Blog.  


This pretty ruffled scarf is super easy to make and can be found on That's What Che Said


Need a new tote? This easy idea is over on Mommy Potomus


This easy shopping bag is over on Easy Housekeeping.  


This pretty sleeveless dress is really easy to make, with the added no-sew bonus. Check it out here on I love to Create


If you have old t-shirts and want to make yarn out of them, here's the tut just for you. This one is on Endlessly Inspired


Get your craft on with this super easy and pretty infinity scarf tutorial on Club Chica Circle.  


This cool top from a man's tee is easy to make! Have a look on Lana Red Studio.

I've got some old tees and tops laying about too. I'm feeling pretty inspired to upcycle them into some nice dresses maybe? :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment