Monday, 8 December 2014

My Weekend In Pictures - Makeup, Madness and Mardi Gras

Hello Beauties!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Between some power outages and general madness, mine was eventful. I'm happy to report that I took a lot of photos for blog posts, so I've got some good ones lined up for you. I didn't take photos of every little thing, but I do have some nice pics for you to look at.


On Saturday, we were invited to Jan's cousin and uncle's joint birthday party. His uncle had turned 70 last week and his cousin, both named AJ, 40. So it was a 110 year celebration. The theme was Mardi Gras and I made up myself and one of the guests for the occasion. I took tutorial photos of both these looks, which I'll share somewhere in the near future. I also had a return client, Hannelie, whom I made up for her son's wedding. I didn't take photos of her look though. But I love it when clients come back for more makeup! :)


After the makeup rush was done, we headed to the party. Here's some of the photos we took there.



 

 

 



 

 
 
 
 



 
 

On Sunday, we had a lovely lunch with cousins Almarie, Shaun, Andre and Elsje. Little Nelshia and Kayla had a blast too. The food was delicious! And in spite of having no electricity, our hosts still managed to heat the pudding on the fire. We really have to do this again, everyone! We didn't take too many pics, rather choosing to enjoy the company. But we did get some. :)

 
 
 

And that's the broad highlights!

I'll see you again somewhere this week for some tutorial photos or a review. I'll see what I decide to put up. :) Have a good one, folks!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie.

No comments:

Post a Comment