Thursday, 15 January 2015

Quick Review : Essence Lash Princess Mascara

Mascara is probably my favourite makeup product. It's that thing I can't leave the house without. I always have a mascara in my handbag, just in case. Of what, I don't know. :P But the point is, I love it.

If you know me, you know I don't like to spend too much on mascaras (well, I don't like spending too much on anything, really...), because I go through them too quickly. So I'm always looking for a good one that not only fits my budget, but delivers too. Which leads me to today's review. I adore this product!


First of all, I absolutely love the packaging! It's really girly and princessy. But it also fits the hand really well. The brush itself is full with fine bristles, which coats every lash individually, adding both volume and length.

I picked this up for around R50, which is a pretty good price. It isn't flakey and I haven't found it to rub off during the day. It's also really black, which is a bonus. Here's how it looks.


As you can see, it gives a lot of length and volume, without clumping. I've been using this on a daily basis now since the beginning of December and it's still got a lot of product in the tube. I can honestly say that this is my new favourite!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals, 

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment