Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Lipstick as under eye concealer?!

It's been a while since I did a beauty post. Brace yourselves, it's coming.

I recently saw a video by a new YouTube beauty guru named Deepica Mutyala in which she uses RED LIPSTICK to conceal her under eye circles. No. Lies. I've blogged about orange and green concealers before, and I use them very often on my own face (more here). But lipstick? Colour me shocked.

And it really works too. Here are the before and afters (photo credit US weekly) :


I mean... I can't even. Sure, this is pretty heavy makeup, but the results speak for themselves. Here is the famous video (which has pretty much gone viral).

That just pretty much blew my mind. Lipsticks tend to be a lot less expensive than concealers, but except for that, it'll make the makeup a lot less when you travel! You can take a red lippie and use it to conceal, as blush and for the lips!

Anyway, I hope you learned something today, I konw I did.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment