Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Artist Focus - Alyson Tabbitha

OMW, folks, O.M.W.

I couldn't NOT share this with you. It's just too good and incredible. I saw this makeup tutorial on YouTube last night and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. I've seen transformations before, but this is just unbelievable.

It's a Jack Sparrow makeup transformation and I tell you, this girl looks more like Jack Sparrow than Jack Sparrow himself. It's really mind blowing what makeup can do if you just have some patience and bronzer.

You don't believe my rant, do you? Well, my mama always used to say that a picture is worth a thousand words. (My mama didn't really say that :P)



This INCREDIBLE artist is Alyson Tabbitha on DeviantArt and you really need to check out her gallery there. The cosplays are amazing!! Her YouTube is here. Subscribe, follow, you know what to do.

And this is the video of how she created this look :


And she made the wig herself too!! 

Have an awesome one folks!

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment