Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Pray for Nepal

I just can't describe to you how my heart feels when I think about Nepal at the moment. I'm not even going to try, because I'm fighting tears every time I do. I don't even personally know someone from Nepal, but it's so tragic that I knew I had to post about it.


With the death toll officially over 4000 and so many still missing or injured, this is one of the worst tragedies in our lifetime. The people are poor and in dire need of assistance.



One of the beauty guru's I've followed for some years, Promise Phan, actually comes from Nepal and still has family and friends there. Through her social media, she announced that they were starting a go fund me page, to raise funds to aid the people in Nepal. The link to that is HERE. There's also a video on the page that explains everything from how the funding will work, to how much will be distributed to who will give use it for aid. Please have a look at that and help the people of Nepal.

Also, pray. Pray hard, because those people need it badly.

Yolandie.

No comments:

Post a Comment