Monday, 11 May 2015

Family Photos

For my mom's birthday last year, we gave her a voucher for a family photo session with LF Photography. We only took those photos about three weeks ago. Don't judge, between my dad's busy work schedule and our hectic lives over the last while, we just didn't have the time to take the pics. Haha! Anyway, we managed to squeeze in a session with Franco, and this is what he came up with. 














 

Check out my stunning little brother!!!




 




Thank you so much for the photos, Franco, they came out stunning. It's going to be awesome to have some family photos in our house at last! It was a lot of fun too!

I hope you have a fabulous week, folks! 

The countdown is on for the release of The Queen's Fury. Only three more weeks to go!! I hope you are as excited as I am. More about that soon. :)

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment