Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Playtime Fun

We visited with our friends Rita-Mari and André the other day (this was the day after the wedding), when Rita pulled out her camera and had an impromptu photo shoot with Kayla. Photographed in her natural habitat, AKA the outdoors, doing what she loves most, AKA playing with water and mud, Kayla had a blast. This allowed Rita to get some amazing shots of Kay. Obviously, I had to share them, because they're too beautiful to keep to myself.

Not to boast or anything, but I think Kayla is fantastic. I'm her mom, so I can safely say that she's the prettiest kid in the world. These pics prove that. Haha! I also think Rita is fantastic, another thing the photos prove.

Without further ado, here are some of the AMAZING images.


Don't you just love her chocolate mousse moustache? :D
























Thank you again, Rita, for these incredible photos. We'll treasure them always!!! I think you caught some of Kayla's best expressions! Not to mention the fact that Kay slept like a log that night. She was exhausted from the sheer amount of fun she had. The next morning when I asked her what she dreamt of, she said 'water'!

You can check out more of Rita's work here, at Rita Hello. It's worth the read too, because her blog is pretty awesome.

Have you read The Queen's Fury yet? More on that here. People have been asking about the price. Is't $1.99, and GBP 1.28, so it's really not expensive at all (and the other two books are available for the same price). In South Africa it retails for $4.55, which comes down to about R60, depending on the exchange rate. Please, tell your friends, give it a read and let me know what you think!!!

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment