Monday, 1 June 2015

The Queen's Fury

Fair warning, the rest of this blog post is written with an obscene amount of excitement and a whole lot of exclamation marks. OK, now that I have that out of the way, on to today's post.

IT'S HERE!!! THE FINAL PART OF THE TRILOGY!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

My friends, after all the years of working on this project, it's really, REALLY, done! You can now officially get your hands on The Queen's Fury, which is the conclusion of the Evangellion Trilogy (links below). I cannot believe we're finally here! I'm still wondering when I'm going to wake up (cue music *Don't Wake Me Up*).

To all of you who have supported this project, thank you. An extraordinary group of people made this happen by standing by me, reading and re-reading, editing and suggesting. You have all been the best friends and family a girl could ask for and I'll be eternally grateful. Without each of you, I would never have finished the first novel, never mind the trilogy! Booya!

Now, it's done. It's a feeling I can't describe, because there aren't enough words in the world, so I'm not going to try.

You can get your grubbies on the ebook here (Amazon) and the printed edition here. At the moment, the print edition is only on Create Space, but it should be available in the Amazon store in 3 - 5 days (check the listings in your part of the woods, both print and electronic books are available worldwide). Both kinds of book will become available in other stores, including the iTunes store as time goes by, it just usually takes a few weeks. I'll keep you updated.


Please have a read and let me know what you think! I'M STOKED!!! WOOHOO!!!

I also have a new author page on Facebook now. So if you want to keep up to date with my novels and new writing projects, you might want to give it a like. I'll try to keep it updated with little tidbits every now and then. :)

Yolandie

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOO baie trots op jou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Exclamation overdrive!!) LUV you stax!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baie dankie tannie!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Love you too!!

      Delete