Monday, 12 October 2015

Excuses (My Weekend In Pictures. Sort of.)

What a weekend, folks. What a weekend. A lot happened and I'm exhausted.

On Friday, I get a message from my brother saying that my mom's nose started bleeding and wouldn't stop, so they were going to the doctor. This ended in my mother being admitted to hospital and having a minor operation on Saturday morning. (I'm still not 100% sure what happened here, but she's OK now.)

Kayla and I were sick at some point the week before last, which, inevitably, made Jan sick too. So last week he was down with a cold, a phenomenon that still hadn't passed by the weekend. And, as these things go, Kayla was infected again. By Sunday, both of them were pretty sick, with the little one getting worse as the day went on.

This means that, in spite of my best intentions, I only have a collection of random images for you today. We were home most of the time, except for a quick visit to the store on Saturday. We went out to buy some winter clothes for Kayla, who has suddenly gained a centimetre or two. How is my baby so flipping tall these days?

Enjoy!








Look at those sick eyes. You can really see how terrible she feels when you look at this. :(



Home made lasagne for dinner. The best!


And today the sick trend continues. Jan and Kayla are still sick, and, as if last night, so am I. Yay. (can you smell the sarcasm?)

Have a good week!

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment