Monday, 2 November 2015

Update

Hi everyone!

I know I was MIA last week, but I was pretty sick and a lot happened that I can't go into right now. I've been seriously stressed lately because of this stuff I can't go into. I'm sorry that it's been mixing in with my blogging.

I'm finally feeling better, the only remnants of the cold being a sore throat. So that's something to be thankful for!

Having said that, It's officially NaNoWriMo and I'm also working on The Physician's Apprentice, so stress levels are in the red zone. I announced on my Facebook page last week that the release date for the novel has been moved out to next year sometime. I'll tell you more about it at some point, but at the moment, I'm frantically revising the manuscript. Long. Story.

So, I might be a little absent during November. I have a lot on my plate at the moment, but I'll still try to blog when I can.

We did actually take pictures of our weekend, so I've got a weekend in pictures post coming up tomorrow. I forgot the download the photos from the hub's phone. :P

Please bear with me in this mad time.

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment